- Speaking of that, I cannot tell you how many people have asked me if I am pregnant recently. This month especially. I took 4 days off work for the flu and coworkers were going crazy asking if I was pregnant. We got beautiful new photographs taken and friends asked if they were pregnancy announcements! I told someone today I hate the smell of ketchup and she said "are you sure you're not pregnant?" Yes - I'm sure. Do not inquire further.
- I have a big belly. Get over it. (that's me - talking to myself.)
- I worked out with my television set and Jillian Michaels last night. Man! What an annoying woman. I just wanted to hear the spectacular music playing in the background (not really) but I couldn't because all she wanted to do was talk about abs! I'm feelin' the burn, today. So whatev's.
- Boy, I sure do enjoy plopping my butt on the couch after work (in my pajamas) and turning on Grey's Anatomy, eating very unhealthy snacks, and not getting up until I need to go to bed to get adequate rest for the next day. I hear it's not very good anymore. I made the mistake of reading the summary on Wikipedia. It seems like all the cool kids either die or leave the show dramatically. (Erica Hahn? I'm glad you're gone!) What if Meredith Grey died? Would they change the show name? And! What's the deal with spinoff shows? Private Practice? Addison, come back to Grey's Anatomy.
- I've been having this weird feeling in my left ear lately. The best way to describe it is if you yawn really big and you hear that sound at the very end (like air?) in your ears. That sound is a constant in my ear, and the loudness changes by the way I move my head. Anyone know how to heal me?
this is a picture of us, yesterday.