I feel so happy.
Life is so full of good right now.
- I am thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, to have the calling I have, and to serve with the beautiful people I serve with. I cannot tell you how much I love the Young Women in my ward, how much they make my heart sing when they give me a hug, or act excited to see me, or say they've missed me when I've missed a Sunday. I love their sweet spirits and the way their testimonies shine straight out of their eyes. They are magic. I love them.
- I am thankful for my new job. I cannot describe how different I feel. It's only day two of training, so I can't really say I've got a firm grasp on anything, but I know how the company treats its employees and I know how they treat their customers and those two things are the most important things to me. Everything else will fall into place just as it should.
- I am thankful for the new opportunity Joe has recieved. He will be interning at the church office building for 4-6 months! Starting really soon. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments. He puts so much time and effort into his school work, it's reflecting quite wonderfully on him. He is good at life.
- I am thankful our friends baby, Rivers, is doing well. He has had some challenges the first week of his life, and he seems to be so strong. I am grateful his parents, Emily and Holden, are remaining faithful and positive throughout. They are examples to me of strength and holding strong to their faith and hoping for the best.
- I am thankful I've recently started taking half my dose of anti-anxiety medication. I am thankful I haven't felt any change in my mind, heart, soul, so on. I am thankful I am weening myself off this medication so I can better prepare myself to be mentally sound and healthy on my own.
- I am thankful for my parents. I got to see and spend a lot of time with them over the last week and it was so wonderful. They are such good people. I am grateful for the capacity they have to love their children unconditionally. I am grateful for their willingness to take care of and care about each of us so fully.
- I am thankful for my sister. I also got to spend some time with her while in St. George, and although we aren't always the tightest knit, we are good for each other. We balance each other out and we share some of the same thoughts and ideas. I enjoy time spent with her because I feel intellectually stimulated and very consistently inspired. I am so thankful for her mind, her heart, and her goodness.
- I am thankful for Jocelyn, Scott, Evyn, and Phoebe. They have such a special place in my heart and mean the world to me. They are such a delightful little family and I love every moment (which aren't frequent enough) I get to share in their presence. I love them! They are family to me.
- I am thankful for my clients and the opportunity I have to gain more, simply by word of mouth. I am flattered when people choose me over all of the other excellent photographers, and I feel such a boost of esteem when I book a job. When I am working with people my heart swells with love for them, I am excited about the prospect of them being "returning customers" and I cannot wait to share what I've captured with them. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the good people who have faith in me and my lens.
- I am thankful for my in laws. I feel so incredibly blessed to have in laws who love and care about me as an individual and not just as the wife of their son. I feel privileged to have married into such a loving, warm, and welcoming family. I am grateful for the comfort I feel when I am around them and I feel so much pride and joy calling them my family.
- I am thankful for my ability to speak to people. I think about this especially when I have to work to develop new relationships at my new job. I can't imagine what a drag training would be if no one talked to anyone. I am so glad I am able to enjoy the company of complete strangers and throw my life at them so they'll throw theirs back.
- I am thankful for the people I know only through social media. I feel such a huge connection to some of them and I hope and aspire to build real life, face to face, let's go get lunch, kind of relationships with them. There are four I can think of right now, so I'd like to tell you who they are. Kate, Lexi, Kiri, and Geri. I appreciate and love you all. As silly as that seems.
- I am thankful for the 'silence is okay' relationship Joseph and I share. Sometimes, we sit side by side and say nothing to each other for hours. I am glad we can do that. We've always been able to do that. It seems rare when relationships allow for such silence. It's okay to be quiet sometimes. I'm glad both Joe and I know that.
- I am thankful to be a living and breathing human being, on this earth, at this time. I am thankful to be alive. I am thankful for the impact this world has on me. I am thankful that I can impact the world, too. I am thankful for modern technology, my iPhone, social media, unlimited genres of music, unlimited genres of movies, unlimited - everything? I am grateful for the people who are living and breathing humans on this earth, with me.
- I am thankful for my friendships. I don't always do the best at keeping up with all of my friends and making sure they are all doing dandy. But I think they all know I love them and I care about them and I miss them when I don't see them for too long. I'm confident they know that, and I know that about them.